Safety made simple
Auditing, Training, Consulting
Your reliable safety partner with a track record of trust
With over 20 years of industry experience, Cariboo Safety Consulting is a leader in safety solutions. This includes customized training, auditing, consulting and written safety manual procedures to keep your team ahead of safety requirements and manage your risks and liabilities.
About Cariboo Safety Consulting
Cariboo Safety Consulting was established in 2007 and provides hands on practical safety consulting and auditing services to various industries throughout the entire province of British Columbia. On average Nicole performs over 60 COR audits a year varying, in size from Individual Owner Operators to large companies with 500 + employees.
With her extensive experience, Nicole will work with clients to address site specific challenges and concerns through a realistic and professional lens. She continues to learn and expand her commitment to the health and safety of her clients and provides best practices, industry standards and leading-edge solutions for her clientele. Various professional references are available upon request.
Cariboo Safety Consulting offers instruction of Industrial Classes including but not limited to:
- Fall Protection
- Confined Space Awareness
- Zoom Boom
- Aerial Lift/Scissor Lift
- Accident Investigation
- Bear Aware
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods
- Ground Disturbance
- Joint Occupational Health and Safety Training
- Supervisor Training
- Skid Steer
- (Various Classes available and tailored to company’s needs)
Experience and Auditing in the following Industries:
- Manufacturing – Sawmill,
- Pellet, Plywood, Pulp, Shake
- Manual Falling & Bucking
- Mechanical Harvesting & Cable Yarding & Loading
- Scaling / Dry Land Sorting
- Log Hauling / Trucking
- Silviculture & Development
- Education Sector
- Road Construction
- Tourism / Hospitality
- Water Ops – Booming / Tug & Barge
- Fire Fighting
Fire Safety Planning
Cariboo Safety Consulting also offers development of fire safety plans for commercial and industrial buildings including sawmill, pulp mills and pellet plants, apartment buildings, construction fire planning
A properly developed and effectively implemented and maintained fire safety plan (FSP) achieves 3 objectives:
- Fire Prevention – To prevent the occurrence of fire through the control of fire hazards and the proper maintenance of the building safety systems and facilities.
- Occupant Safety – To establish a systematic method for safe and orderly evacuation of the building in the case of fire or other emergency.
- Fire Control and Extinguishment – To establish procedures that will maximize the probability of controlling and extinguishing a fire in the safest and most efficient manner.